CTAM Canada invoices will be emailed out in advance of the upcoming renewal date of September 1st for individual members. For Corporate memberships, the invoice will be emailed to the Membership Bundle Administrator 60 days before the renewal date (anniversary date of the join date).
If you’d like to renew your membership early, follow these steps:
- Login to the website.
- Forgot your password? Reset it here.
- Once logged in your name will appear in the top right area of the page header. Click this link to be directed to your profile page.
- Within the 'My profile' page, click on the 'Renew until dd/mmm/yyyy' button.
- Review all your membership and contact info, update anything that is out of date and click Update and Next.
- After you've reviewed and confirmed the renewal, an invoice will be automatically generated.
- Click the Pay online button to pay the invoice using a credit card or PayPal account.
- Do not hesitate to contact us if you have questions.
Payments can be made online by PayPal or credit card (MC and VISA).
If you would like to submit payment by cheque, please include a copy of the invoice and mail payment to:
CTAM of Canada
PO Box 75063
20 Bloor St. East
Any questions? Please reach us at email@example.com.